Imagine a vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, highly efficient and almost silent; one that you don’t have to carry upstairs; won’t bump into the furniture or walls, get stuck in corners and that expels its exhaust air outdoors or quietly indoors with the HEPA exhaust muffler. It does exist – the Nilfisk central vacuum cleaner.
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial European motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex made in USA high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 100 is designed for smaller homes, condominiums, or any place where space is at a premium. This model has a 10 year warranty and uses the same quiet, powerful motor and slow start electronic control panel as our larger units. It is designed for a disposable bag only, but has the same power, 10 year guarantee, silent operation, and sealed True HEPA filter.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- Compact 17″x14″ size Power Unit for installation in smaller spaces
- Standard 2.6 Gallon disposable double ply bag
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8″ Suction, European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps maximum
- Quiet 66.5 db performance
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust Muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible intake pipe for easy installation
- Lifetime guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics