Quiet, Powerful, Durable
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty European made motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex made in Canada hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32″ high and 14″ wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 684 Air Watt, Balanced Suction European made motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 15 running amps
- Electronic LCD displays dust bag level, air flow, temperature, speed and service indicator
- HRV and remote filter performance connections included
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust Muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible intake pipe for left or right flexible intake
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 15 years on motor
German Powerhead Kit for All Types of Carpeting & Homes with Pets
Heavy Duty, electric powerhead with carpet height adjust kit is big on features. Includes 10 meter high airflow Plastiflex made in Canada 1 3/8″ 4 wire swivel hose, German made cog belt electric powerhead with LED lights, two sets of aluminum telescoping wands, European quality accessory tools including 13 inch horsehair floor brush. Kit includes deluxe hose rack, wand mounted tool clip, and wand hanger clip.
Our kits are designed to work for most kinds of carpets. This kit comes with a main head, floor brush for bare floors including hardwood, dust brush, upholstery tool, crevice tools, wands and a hose hanger.
Our hoses are crush proof quality, 30′ or 35′ long depending on your needs, some come with an on/off switch so you can control the vacuum by turning it on and off from the switch on the handle, other hoses come with direct connect wall end so as soon as you plug the hose in the wall vacuum starts. When you’re done vacuuming pull the hose off the wall and vacuum will shut off (please refer to the picture of this product).
This kit will work with any central vacuum cleaner System and almost every vacuum brand name available in the market.