Imagine a vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, highly efficient and almost silent; one that you don’t have to carry upstairs; won’t bump into the furniture or walls, get stuck in corners and that expels its exhaust air outdoors or quietly indoors with the HEPA exhaust muffler. It does exist – the Nilfisk central vacuum cleaner.
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty European motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex made in USA high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 150 is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32″ high and 14″ wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8″ Suction, European made long life motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2″ intake tube included for easy Do-It-Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body; 10 years on motor and electronics
Compact Turbo Head Kit
Compact, Lightweight, Easy to operate air turbine head kit is big on features. Includes 10 meter high airflow Plastiflex made in Canada 1 3/8″ remote control swivel hose, Quality cog belt turbo powerhead, aluminium telescoping wands, European quality accessory tools including 13 inch horsehair floor brush. Kit includes deluxe hose rack, wand mounted tool clip, and wand hanger clip.