Upright vacuum cleaner
The lightest and quietest of ifs class, Activa is equipped with four wheels to smoothly follow the desired direction. The lowest possible barycentre allows the above the floor cleaning preventing the risk of falling off. The special (option) shoe plates consent the perfect cleaning of hard floors like: marble, wood, ceramic, etc.
Extremely low profile
The sleek low profile design, and tools incorporated into the back housing, allows the machine to lie flat for easy access under furniture.
Carbon Active filter/Microfilter S-Class Hepa Filter
The standard Activa is equipped with 6 stages of filters. At the final stage, an electrostatic microfilter (3M Filtrete), ensures more than 98% at 0.3 micron of filtration efficiency. Activa can be equipped with an Optional S-Class Hepa filter for healthcare environments, which ensures 99.97% filtration efficiency at 0.3 micron for extreme allergy concerns. To trap offensive odors, Lindhaus has developed a special carbon active/ microfilter cartridge.
Nothing could be easier. No tools are required to change the brush roll or to clean the base housing. The patented clutch system and the electronic overload control protect the two cogged drive and the motor from overload or brush
Dry Cleaning System
Install the special Red Conveyor and you are now ready to dry clean your carpet The Lindhaus environmentally safe cleaners are available for use on carpeting as well as upholstery.
Single motor carpet cleaner for small surfaces
– Ultra-light machine
– Strong and versatile
– Electronic overload control
– Accessories on board
– Brush change without any tool
– Integrated DCS dry cleaning system
– Interchangeable roller covers
1. It is equipped with a complete set of on board accessories including the replacement filter bag.
2. Very versatile, goes from rugs and carpets to hard floors such as ceramic, marble and wood thanks to a series of roller covers (optional).
3. The dynamically balanced brush roller is mounted on metal supports with ball bearings. In case of blocking a speed sensor sends the information to the electronic control that switches off the motor immediately. The transmission is a double geared.