Nilfisk Supreme 150 with Mansion Kit
Investment in Life Quality
Imagine a vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, highly efficient and almost silent; one that you don’t have to carry upstairs; won’t bump into the furniture or walls, get stuck in corners and that expels its exhaust air outdoors or quietly indoors with the HEPA exhaust muffler. It does exist – the Nilfisk central vacuum cleaner.
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Sweden all of our power units use Commercial Duty Ametek Italian motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters.
The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex made in Canada hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32″ high and 14″ wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8″ Suction, European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64.5 db
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2″ intake tube included for easy Do it Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics
Compact Powerhead Kit
Compact, Lightweight, Easy to operate electric powerhead kit is big on features. Includes 10 meter high airflow Plastiflex made in Canada 1 3/8″ 4 wire swivel hose, German made cog belt electric powerhead, two sets of telescoping aluminium wands, European quality accessory tools including 13 inch horsehair floor brush.
Kit includes deluxe hose rack, wand mounted tool clip, and wand hanger clip.
Installation: Free Installation in the basement for up to 2 outlets Pre- Roughed in, Any extra outlets are charged at $49.99 each.